You will work under the direction of the Payment and Performance Manager to:
- Process new & renewal lease payments.
- Processing hand back payments & changes relating to landlords & agents.
- Processing change of details and ownerships of existing landlords & agents.
- Invoice Local Authorities for income of leasing agreements.
- Apply for relevant rent start & rent stops on accounts.
- For a more thorough overview of all the responsibilities within this role, please refer to the attached job description
The ideal candidate will have an eye for detail and will need to demonstrate their ability to manage relationships with a diverse customer base including landlords and Local Authorities.
You will also have some experience of collating information and carrying out analysis of data to produce clear and useful information in a report format.
Excellent PC skills including Microsoft Office packages Word and Excel are required as are accurate data entry skills. Use of Northgate & SUN Q&A is desirable.
How to apply
- Applications close at 23:59 on 27 November 2022
Please apply for this role with us online. If you are not able to apply online, please contact our HR team via to discuss your requirements.