Be the Champion our Children, Young People and Families need!
Team Manager – Fostering – Supervisory Team including Mockingbird
Due to progression of the existing Team Manager, we are seeking for an experienced Team Manager within our Fostering Service with a specific lead for Barnsley’s Mockingbird Constellations.
If you are committed to the highest standards of Social Work practice in supporting our foster carers to achieve the best outcomes for children, young people and families we want to hear from you.
As well as that we offer:
- A visible and supportive senior management team
- Regular supervision
- The chance to be part of a friendly, supportive and inclusive team
- A competitive salary
- Generous annual leave entitlement including the option to buy even more, as well as flexible working arrangements
- IT equipment and technology to support agile working
- Professional development with a clear Social Work Career Pathway
- The full range of benefits including cycle to work, parking permit, reimbursement of Social Work England fee’s, mileage expenses and employee discounts
- A culture where we recognise and celebrate our colleagues’ achievements
- Free refreshments
If you want to hear more, please get in touch. Our HR team are ready to tell you more about working for Barnsley and the Children in Care Team is happy to chat to you about what it’s like to be a Social Worker here in Barnsley – call us on 01226 772626
To apply please read the Job Description & Person Specification and complete the online application form.
Closing Date: Friday 2nd December 2022
Interview Date: To Be Confirmed
How to Apply
Please apply online via the link provided. Please note, we do not accept CVs submitted without a fully completed online application form.