English Martyrs Catholic Primary School
School Lane, Litherland, Liverpool, L21 7LX
0151 928 5601
30 hours per week (Part-time) - Term Time Only
Grade D Point 5-6 £21,575-£21,968 pro rata
equivalent to £11.49 per hour
English Martyrs Catholic Primary School is a larger than average primary school with 460 pupils currenlty on roll (including Nursery), situated in Litherland, south Sefton.
To start as soon as possible after the closing date.
The governors are seeking to appoint an Office Administrator who is enthusiastic and totally committed to maintaining the high standards already established and becoming part of a hardworking team. The successful candidate would be required to work in the busy school office supporting the Office Manager.
The successful candidate will be required to:
- Undertake reception and front of house duties, answer telephone and face-to-face enquiries.
- Provide general clerical, administrative and financial support to the school under the instruction/guidance of Office Manager and Senior Staff.
- Maintain attendance registers for the whole school in line with school policy.
- Create a calm, friendly, welcoming and organised environment in a very busy office.
The successful candidate will:
- Have excellent communication skills and be dedicated to supporting the needs of our school community.
- Have superb interpersonal skills, be highly organised and have the ability to use initiative to complete tasks to a high standard.
We can offer:
- A freindly, calm, welcoming school community with a caring ethos.
- A supportive Leadership Team and Governing Body.
- Positive, hard-working and dedicated colleagues.
- Pupils who are well behaved and respectful of others and are enthusiastic about their learning.
If you would like further information please contact Mrs Delaney, School Office Manager on the above telephone number.
How to Apply
Please apply online via the link provided. Please note, we do not accept CVs. Please fully complete the online application form.