Hours of work: 37 hours per week
Working pattern: Full-time
For an informal discussion, please contact Michele Braiden on 01424 757007.
About the Role
- Develop and ensure effective day to day partnership working with East Sussex Healthcare Trust (ESHT) colleagues at the workplace and on site, and good relationships with ESHT stakeholders.
- Oversight of weekend and duty rotas.
- Work jointly with ESHT colleagues to improve the referral process.
- Maintain oversight of pre-admission clinics for surgery.
- Facilitate weekly update meetings with staff and update discharge sisters from ESHT, Integrated Community Access Point (ICAP) etc. as necessary.
- Undertake SITREP (Situation Reporting on delays in discharge from hospital) duties to facilitate effective arrangements between organisations.
- Duty Senior for all areas of Safeguarding duties as per the essential criteria on the job description attached.