We are looking to recruit a flexible individual to support our Finance Support Services Team.
The post of Purchase to Pay Officer is based in the Finance Support Services Team, which forms part of the Audit, Procurement & Operational Finance Division.
You will be responsible for:
- processing creditor and housing benefit payment runs
- processing purchase order runs
- registration and processing of purchase order invoices
- processing electronic payment files
- reconciling expenditure relating to the corporate credit and procurement card programmes
- producing and checking data published under the local government transparency code
- responding to supplier queries
- processing travel requests
This is an exciting opportunity for you to join our busy finance team. You will be able to work under pressure and to strict deadlines have excellent numeracy and literacy skills.
You will also have excellent time management, organisational skills and good attention to detail. You will be fully conversant with Microsoft Office including Word, Excel and Outlook. Remaining calm in a fast pace envirnoment, you will be adaptable to change.
For an informal discussion about this post, please contact Tim Murphy (Principal Finance Support Services Officer) on 0151 511 8505.
Interviews will be held on 12th October 2018.