Liverpool City Council are looking to recruit a Principal Analyst in the Strategic Intelligence Team within the Children and Young People’s Service.
Applicants will be required to have experience of utilizing reporting tools to analyse data and produce comprehensive business intelligence reports, as well as being familiar with statutory returns linked to children’s social care. The successful candidate will contribute to the continued improvement of Children's Services via the provision of excellent customer focused data, information and intelligence services.
Why work in Liverpool:
- World class culture, media and sport offers
- One of the world’s most distinctive and creative cities, in top 40 visitor destinations in the world
- European Capital of Culture in 2008 – massive range of events planned for 2018 celebrations
- Visitor economy £4.3bn, welcomed over 62m visitors and supports over 51,500 jobs
- World Heritage Site and home to the world’s largest harbour
Our vision for children, young people and families is:
That all of our children and young people enjoy the best possible quality of life and reach their full potential. The Director and his management team are committed to supporting and motivating an experienced, stable and skilled workforce to ensure we deliver this vision for our children and families.