Fixed term contract - Maternity Cover - Fill Time 1.0 FTE
Required for February 2023
“Pupils are enthusiastic and conscientious learners.”
“Pupils and staff have very positive relationships which create a harmonious learning environment throughout the school.” (Ofsted, June 2019)
The Ridgeway is a nurturing and friendly school situated within a diverse community in South Reading, with enthusiastic, happy pupils who enjoy learning and a committed and highly motivated team.
We are looking for an enthusiastic class teacher to cover maternity leave for 12 months and join our dynamic, friendly KS1 team.
To support this position and to secure excellent outcomes for pupils, we can offer ongoing professional development and the opportunity to work collaboratively with experienced professionals both within school and across the Whitley Excellence Cluster.
The successful applicant will:
• have experience within a KS1 setting;
• consistently demonstrate high expectations of pupils’ behaviour and of their academic achievement;
• be self-motivated, creative and empathetic;
• be committed to and enthusiastic about working within a team of professionals who are dedicated to nurturing and developing the whole child;
• be committed to the inclusion of all children and their families.
To obtain an application pack or to arrange to visit the school, please contact Charli Pyle, Office Manager at email@example.com or visit the school website - https://www.theridgewayprimary.net or call 0118 937 5530
Closing date: To be confirmed
Interview date: To be arranged upon application
This post is subject to an enhanced Disclosure Barring Service clearance. The Ridgeway Primary School is committed to inclusion and equity. We welcome talented applicants from under-represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.