Part-time (0.6 FTE) Teacher - 3 days per week
Fixed Term Contract (maternity cover) until August 2023
January 2023 start or sooner
Christ the King is a happy and inclusive school in the heart of Whitley in Reading. We have approximately 310 pupils, including an ASD resource.
We encourage you to come and visit, meet our welcoming staff and children and experience the ’family feel’ we have here at Christ the King.
We are looking for someone who is:
- highly motivated, cheerful and energetic
- able to plan and deliver engaging and challenging learning
- committed to the fact that all children can achieve
- supportive of our Catholic ethos (you do not have to be a Catholic to apply).
We can offer you:
- happy and welcoming children
- a friendly and supportive staff team
- a good programme of CPD, including a good ECT mentorship
- a strong inclusive ethos
- A commitment to a good work/life balance.
An application pack can be downloaded from the school website at www.christthekingreading.co.uk . You can also call the office on 0118 901 5434 to arrange a visit or email the School Business Manager - firstname.lastname@example.org
Visits to the school are welcomed.
Applications will be considered on receipt
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Relevant checks, including an enhanced DBS check, will be made before an appointment is confirmed.
“Loving, learning, growing together as Christ’s family.”