ICT Support Officer Opportunities
There is an exciting opportunity to work with Birmingham Childrens Trust which is now in its fourth year. The Trust has marked a fresh start for the way children and families are supported in Birmingham.
Working 36.5 hours per week you will work with a wide range of people in the Trust to provide ICT support to them as part of a newly formed ICT support team. These are key roles in providing this support where you can make a real difference.
There are a number of positions available, and you will be part of the new team providing an enhanced support service to the Trust.
The primary focus of these opportunities will be to support the evolving ICT needs of the Trust both for staff and systems as we continue our improvement journey. Your experience will include:
- Previous ICT experience in supporting user’s devices, their use of key applications and working with systems to resolve problems and anomalies in their use.
- Strong customer service skills and a willingness to develop relationships with colleagues in order to facilitate solution
- Experience in using Social Care systems and data to help support the organisation in planning and decision making.
- Experience of supporting change initiatives across service areas, including those relating to processes, information, or the impact on service users.
- A solution focussed approach to problems and experience in using established escalation routes in achieving this.
- Being a pro-active team player with the ability to work under a high degree of pressure including meeting unpredictable deadlines and dealing with conflicting demands.
- The ability to both speak and present information to a high standard in the English language.
- Experience in developing reports or using existing information sources to inform operational or support service areas will be required.
Support and appropriate training for the specifics of the role will be provided.
In 1000 words or less please detail why you think you should be considered for this post, together with the skills, knowledge and experience that you can bring to the role in support of your application. The relevant Job Description and Person Specification are attached.
For any enquiries relating to this role, please contact Neil Tuckett at firstname.lastname@example.org
Interviews will be held week commencing 12th December 2022.
If you have previously applied for this post and was not successful at shortlisting or interview stages please do not reapply.