Main Scale, Full or part time considered. For a January 2023 start.
Highdown School and Sixth Form Centre is a very popular, oversubscribed and successful school set in 28 acres of parkland in Caversham to the north of Reading.
We are looking for an outstanding, passionate and dynamic practitioner to join our highly successful and well resourced Geography department of 6 staff This post would be suitable for either an ECT or an experienced teacher.
A willingness to teach across all years and abilities is essential.
Why Highdown School?
- We are a Good School with many outstanding features which continues to rapidly improve
- We are committed to staff professional learning and leadership development for all staff, at all levels
- We provide highly regarded professional learning and Coaching for Excellence programmes
- We have adopted a ‘Fair Workload Charter’
- Staff have subsidised access to Highdown Sport and Leisure facilities
We are on a journey to becoming a ‘regional centre of excellence’ Why not join us?
Closing date : Sunday 4th December 2022
For details and an application form visit our website www.highdown.reading.sch.uk.
Please contact Miss Nicci Burns, Headteacher’s PA, by email email@example.com or call 0118 901 5800 for more information.
Highdown School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.