Required for Easter 2023
We seek to appoint an outstanding Curriculum Leader of Physical Education who can deliver inspirational lessons across all aspects of the KS 3 to KS 5 curriculum and lead and manage a strong, well resourced department.
You should be a highly motivated and successful practitioner who is willing to contribute to all aspects of the school vision and the many extra curricular activities that the department offers.
The successful candidate will work closely with other Curriculum Leaders and the senior team As such, it is a great opportunity for an aspiring senior leader. Our middle leader development programme is excellent.
Why Highdown School?
- We are a Good School with many outstanding features which continues to rapidly improve
- We are committed to staff professional learning and leadership development for all staff, at all levels
- We provide highly regarded professional learning and Coaching for Excellence programmes
- We have adopted a ‘Fair Workload Charter’
- Staff have subsidised access to Highdown Sport and Leisure facilities
We are on a journey to becoming a ‘regional centre of excellence’ Why not join us?
Closing date : Sunday 4th December 2022
For details and an application form visit our website www.highdown.reading.sch.uk.
Please contact Miss Nicci Burns, Headteacher’s PA, by email email@example.com or call 0118 901 5800 for more information.
Highdown School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.