37 hours per week Term time only
Including working 2 out of 5 INSET days each academic year as directed by the school, with availability to work any or all of the remaining 3 INSET days at short notice should the need arise, and for which additional payment will be made.
We are seeking to appoint a dynamic and enthusiastic Inclusion Manager to support the learning and teaching of all pupils at KS3 KS4 and KS5. The Inclusion Manager will lead a team of inclusion colleagues and will work to support raising the attainment of our most vulnerable learners across the academy. You should also have experience of applying safeguarding and child protection policies and procedures, and of multi-agency working. This is an exciting role and is seen as a key appointment in developing the progress of students within the academy.
You will be:
- able to work alongside the SENCo and Assistant Inclusion Managers to plan and deliver innovative and appropriate learning activities
- able to effectively and efficiently manage and deploy resources
- able to contribute to CPD of colleagues within the ACET trust
- committed to promoting positive values, attitudes and behaviour
- able to interest, engage and motivate students to work hard
- able to advance students’ learning in a range of classroom settings
- able to communicate effectively with stakeholders through leading regular review meetings, correspondence and written reports
The role is based at Aston Academy but may involve working at other academies within the trust.
For further information and to apply, please visit www.astonacademy.org and follow the link to the vacancies section, or contact Melanie Denton if you have any difficulties on 0114 2872171. Applications should be returned to email@example.com. The closing date for applications is 9.00am on Friday 21st September 2018.
We undertake to make any ‘reasonable adjustments’ to a job or workplace to counteract any disadvantages a disabled person may face. This post involves working with children and therefore if successful, you will be required to apply for a disclosure and barring services check at an enhanced level.
Aston Community Education Trust are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Please note if you have not received a reply within three weeks, your application has been unsuccessful.
School address: Aughton Road, Sheffield S26 4SF