Permanent - Part Time - 35 Hours per week,
Term Time + Inset Days
Starting in December 2022
We are looking for enthusiastic and innovative Learning Support Assistants to join our collaborative and growing Academy team.
This isn’t just any job. This is the opportunity to be part of something amazing and to improve the life chances of children.
Civitas Primary Academy opened in 2015 and is part of the REAch2 Academy Trust and together with our other schools in the area we are looking to change the face of education.
Civitas Primary Academy caters for children from the ages of 4 to 11, and is an inclusive school, open and accessible, working in partnership with parents and carers and our community to ensure that all of our pupils are able to achieve their best.
We value the roles of each individual within our school community - staff, pupils, parents, carers, governors and visitors - in achieving the best for all of our children.
We continue our journey of transformation in developing a learning community where pupils are engaged in developing the skills needed for life in the 21st Century.
• An excellent classroom practitioner excited to work in a brand new, state of the art school?
• Warm in character and fully committed to teamwork, recognising that more can be achieved together than is possible as individuals?
• Determined to succeed and be relentless in the pursuit of excellence for our children?
• Willing to hold a flexible
We can offer you:
• A leadership team dedicated to helping you develop an outstanding career and balanced life.
• Exciting, accelerated leadership development and early promotion opportunities for the right candidates across the Trust.
• The chance to work with a fantastic team, with the best possible opportunities to share ideas, planning, assessment etc.
• The chance to use / develop personal curriculum strengths.
• An excellent CPD training programme.
• A dynamic, creative staff, dedicated to achieving whole-school improvement and building lifelong friendships.
• Appreciative, well-behaved and enthusiastic pupils.
• Enthusiastic and proactive parents.
• The chance to bring your own strengths to the school and make a difference.
If you have a genuine commitment to improving the life chances of children then we would like to hear from YOU!
For an informal discussion, please contact Celia Frain – Deputy Headteacher on 0118 467 6720
An Application Pack is available to download from the Civitas website: www.civitasacademy.co.uk
Completed Application forms should be returned to Emma Lelliott, the School Business Manager at: firstname.lastname@example.org
The deadline for applications is open as we will consider applications upon receipt and will close the advert once the right Candidate is found
Closing Date: Applications considered upon receipt
Interview – To be confirmed with Candidate if shortlisted
The school is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and expects all staff to share this commitment. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS check and satisfactory references.