Top of Form
Bottom of Form
Inspiring Year 3Teacher required
From January 2022
Location : Sir Francis Drake Primary School Scawen Road, Deptford SE8 5AE - Lewisham
Sir Francis Drake Primary School is looking for a Year 3 teacher to join our forward thinking team.
- An excellent classroom practitioner who is able to make a difference to children’s outcomes?
- A dedicated, enthusiastic professional who can inspire others and work as part of a team?
- Dedicated to ensuring that every child is given the opportunity to learn?
- Able to share your excellent practice across the school for the benefit of the whole community?
- Able to positively promote inclusion and have high expectations for all children?
- Able to adapt a curriculum to meet the needs of a diverse group of children
In return we offer:
- Enthusiastic children who are eager to learn
- Opportunities for professional development in a supportive team.
- A real chance to make a difference to a community and to children’s lives.
Sir Francis Drake Primary school is a small and friendly 1 form entry primary school located next to Deptford Park. We are a multicultural, inclusive school where we truly believe that everyone is valued and all succeed. These values underpin everything that we do.
We are looking for a hardworking, resilient teacher to join our friendly and supportive team. You will have a particular interest in working in a fully inclusive, multi-cultural Year 3 class
An application pack is downloadable from our website https://www.sirfrancisdrake.org.uk/Vacancies/ or you can e-mail for a pack: firstname.lastname@example.org
COMPLETED APPLICATIONS SHOULD BE E-MAILED TO email@example.com MARKED ‘COMPLETED APPLICATION FOR TEACHING POST. Applications can also be sent by post to the school marked for the attention of Karen Cartwright - Headteacher
Sir Francis Drake Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
This post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act (1974) and is subject to an enhanced disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring service. The successful candidate will also be subject to an overseas criminal record, qualifications and reference checks.
Sir Francis Drake Primary School is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all members of the community, regardless of gender, age, marital status, disability, ethnicity, religion, belief or sexual orientation
CV’s will NOT be accepted as an application. References will be taken up before interview.
Closing date: Midnight 20^th November 2022
Shortlisting date: 21^st November 2022
Interviews: 28^th November 2022