Are you a skilled and hardworking individual looking for a new challenge? Are you keen to work for a service in which you can make a real difference and have your contribution valued? At Islington, we recognise that to deliver excellent social care services to children and families, social care staff must get the very best business support. In return for your hard work and commitment, we provide excellent support and an organisational structure in which you can develop your career.
The Team Administrator will support a team of social work professionals in various tasks, including;
- Maintaining effective administrative and clerical systems.
- Managing the team diary.
- Assisting on small projects.
- Processing financial requests.
- Updating database systems.
- Undertaking a full range of administrative duties as required.
Our ideal candidate will have:
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with a positive telephone manner.
- Excellent IT skills, in particular MS Outlook, MS Word, MS Excel and MS PowerPoint.
- An excellent eye for detail.
- The ability to work well within a team.
- The ability to work in a discreet and highly confidentiality manner.
- Experience in handling sensitive information.
- The ability to deliver an effective service in a pressurised environment.
- The ability to manage their work in a busy office environment.
- Experience in processing invoices and following financial processes.
- The ability to take initiative and work flexibly.
Closing Date: Sunday 23rd September 2018 at 23:59
Interview Date: Week commencing Monday 1st October 2018
For further information about this role, please contact Jacqueline Russell – Deputy Business Support Manager or email Jacqueline.Russell@islington.gov.uk or by telephone on 0207 527 3907