Do you enjoy working in a fast-paced office environment where accuracy and attention to detail are both highly valued and critical to the team’s success?
An exciting position has become available for a motivated and highly skilled individual with experience of school admissions and/or children missing education. Knowledge of the Capita ONE pupil database system is also essential.
You will join a team with a strong commitment to the delivery of outstanding customer care and child-centred services, as well as an exemplary ‘can-do’ attitude, recognised with an award for Outstanding Innovation in the ‘Exceptional People of Islington’, and an all-green bill of health from external auditors.
Key responsibilities include:
- Ensuring effective tracking procedures to prevent children from going missing
- Monitoring schools’ off-rolling procedures and providing termly written feedback to head teachers
- Tracking pupils who are excluded from school to ensure full-time supervised provision is in place from Day 6 in line with statutory guidance
- Liaising closely with schools, other professionals and external agencies
- Preparation of case files and sensitive management of face to face contact with children and families
You will be hard working, committed to safeguarding children, with the initiative and skills to work well under pressure. The ability to manage your time and workload effectively are essential.
Sounds interesting? For an informal discussion about this post please contact Jessica Askew on 020 7527 8291 or email Jessica.firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: Sunday 30 September 2018 at 23:59
Interview and Testing Dates: Wednesday 17 October 2018