19 hours per week - Hours negotiable
We are looking to appoint a highly motivated and suitable qualified and experienced person to work with our amazing children in Key Stage 2. We are looking for someone who will work well as part of a highly supportive staff team initially with our Year 4 and 5 children.
Our children deserve someone who;
- committed to ensuring they make the best possible progress and receive the right support at the right time,
- enjoys working with children and has a caring manner and the empathy to make a difference,
- has experience of working with children in upper Key Stage 2,
- has at least a Level 3 qualification in the field of education and has strong literacy and numeracy skills,
- is well organised and shows a high level of initiative,
- has a great sense of humour,
- has a commitment to uphold our Christian values as a Church of England School,
- is passionate about learning and the difference an education can make.
If feel you have the skills, knowledge and disposition to be the person we are looking for then we would love you to apply for this role.
Visits to the school are warmly encouraged and can be arranged by contacting the school to make an appointment with the Headteacher, Mrs Rebecca Allard, either by telephone on 01709 850570 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: Friday 21st September at 12pm
Interviews: Friday 28th September
Telephone: (01709) 850570
Fax: (01709) 851725
Trinity Croft C. of E. Primary Academy, Dalton Lane, Dalton, Rotherham S65 3QJ
Headteacher: Mrs R Allard