31.25 hours per week, term time only, fixed term for one academic year to provide maternity cover.
Due to Maternity Leave, we are looking to appoint a Child Support Assistants to join our enthusiastic and talented team. Experience of supporting children with complex SEN is an advantage. We are dedicated to providing the very best education for all our children and have high expectations for everyone in our school.
The role will involve you working within our EYFS setting initially, however you must be willing to work within all areas of the school as and when required.
You will be:-
- Able to inspire and motivate learners of all abilities
- Able to contribute to assessments that ensure children make outstanding progress
- A strong team player, committed to working with others
We can offer you:-
- Highly skilled and supportive colleagues
- An inclusive ethos where every child is nurtured, challenged and valued
- A strong CPD programme
- A warm and friendly environment where we all aspire to be the best that we can be
Further information can be obtained from Catherine Dawson on 01709 828262.
Application forms and further details are available on the Rotherham Council website or a pack can be collected from reception. Please mark your application clearly with the vacancy reference and return all application forms by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to Newman School, East Bawtry Road, Whiston, Rotherham, S60 3LX.
Closing date: 26th September 2018 at 3.30pm
Interview date: 8th October 2018