School Business Manager
Salary: Based on experience
Hours: 8.30am – 4.30pm - Term Time Only plus 4 weeks – To Full Time based on experience
Required for January 2023
We are seeking to appoint an inspirational School Business Manager with vision and energy to strengthen our Senior Leadership Team with a focus on high expectations in all areas of school life.
- Be personable and highly organised with excellent communication skills
- Work well under pressure with attention for detail
- Have a recognised school business management qualification or equivalent
- Have experience of managing resources including staff resources
- Be experienced at managing a team and leading on performance management and management of absence
- Be skilled in preparation of reports for audit and financial monitoring reporting for the governing body
- Be efficient in the use of ICT and able to use a variety of office-based computer systems, particularly Financial Management Systems, Microsoft Word and Excel
- Have a positive, enthusiastic and motivated approach to working with children and colleagues
- Have an understanding of the role which senior leaders play in helping to raise standards of achievement
We can offer:
- An inclusive approach to education in a high performing school where we aim to exceed expectations for all
- A focused environment where personal qualities are valued highly and the atmosphere is friendly and purposeful
- The support of a fully committed and ambitious leadership team and Governing Board
- New professional challenges and a rewarding career
- A positive working environment in which to develop your leadership and management skills across a variety of areas of support services
We welcome and actively encourage visits to our school to find out more about Ainslie Wood. To arrange this and/or order an application pack, please contact Lorraine Draper on 020 8523 7913, or email email@example.com. Completed forms should be returned FAO Headteacher.
Note: Only applications submitted on the borough’s application form via e-mail will be considered.
Closing Date: 9.30am 25th November 2022
Interviews: 30th November 2022
We are an equal opportunities employer and we are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. The successful candidate will be subject to an enhanced DBS check.