High Greave Junior School - An Academy within the LEARNERs' Trust
To commence as soon as possible
Come and join the adventure!
Are you interested in joining an innovative, supportive and passionate school?
We are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic and talented teaching assistant to join our hard working team at High Greave Schools. We are looking for somebody who is dedicated, motivated and committed to providing a caring and exciting learning environment where children are valued as individuals and are challenged and enabled to reach their full potential.
Check out High Greave Junior School at…
Even better, come and see our LEARNERs in action. Previous applicants have had a better success rate by visiting or contacting the school before shortlisting. Visit can be booked by contacting Mr. Joel Breedon (Head of School).
Our LEARNERs need teaching assistants that;
- Are innovative and creative in their thinking
- Have a growth mindset
- Are passionate about children reaching their full potential
- Have a belief that all LEARNERs can achieve outcomes that will help them have choices and options in their future
We will offer you:
- Incredible, enthusiastic LEARNERs
- A safe and innovative learning environment with modern pedagogy at its heart
- A culture of learning that will give you opportunities to develop and grow as a teaching assistant
Closing date: Friday 21st September at 12 noon
Shortlisting: Monday 24th September 2018
Interviews will be held: Thursday 27th September 2018
Application forms and further details are available by requesting a pack by email:
HGICSteer@rgfl.org or by sending a large stamped addressed envelope to: Mrs C Steer, High Greave Infant School, High Greave Road, East Herringthorpe, Rotherham S65 3LZ to whom completed forms should be returned. Telephone No. 01709 850201