Casual contract (as and when required)
Salary: NJC Grade D2 points 4 to 11 (£10.98 to £12.47 per hour)
Do you have the key to unlock a new adventure at our Trust?
The Skills for Life Trust, currently comprises two secondary academies and three primary academies: Greenacre Academy, Walderslade Girls’ School, Warren Wood Primary Academy, Hilltop Primary Academy and Chantry Community Academy.
We are seeking appoint additional Lettings Facilitators to expand our existing team to support lettings across the Trust. The successful applicants will be highly motivated with a positive and proactive approach in taking care of our premises and visitors. They will oversee the lettings of premises during the hiring for sports and events, ensuring visitors’ needs are met and the premises are secured at the end of each letting.
- Opening and closing of the site for the hiring/event. Ensuring the premises are secured.
- Meeting and greeting visitors and assisting them with any queries.
- Assisting with the decoration of the building as required by the hirer.
- Ensuring internal and external areas are clean, tidy and any rubbish removed.
- To liaise with the Site Manager to determine booking allocations.
- To safeguard the health and safety of all staff, students and hirers
It would be desirable for the successful candidate to have their own transport as some travel may be required between our sites based in Chatham, Rochester and Gravesend.
The Trust have developed a set of core values for staff which are promoted, encouraged and led by our CEO, Mr Andy Reese. The values help to ensure staff have a healthy work-life balance, are recognised and praised for their work, and are empowered to make decisions. As part of the Skills for Life Trust you will be involved in collaborative working across the primary and secondary settings.
Amongst the many benefits of working within the Trust you will receive;
- Skills for Life Trust values
- Free Private Healthcare Cover
- Care First – Employee Assistance Programme
- Personal development and promotion opportunities across the Trust
- Trust wide focus on staff wellbeing
- A supportive environment
- Free Flu Vaccination
- Flexible working
- Timetabled and purposeful CPD
- Secure car parking
- Laptop and technical support
- Access to the National College*
*The National College provides engaging CPD in a high quality video format on the latest practice, policy and research, working with some of the leading experts in education.
Please check out this video for more information about Walderslade Girls’ School:
If you would like an informal discussion about the role, please call the HR Department on 01634 861596 ext: 337 or email email@example.com who can arrange this for you.
The Skills for Life Trust is commitment to safeguarding. All of our academies are committed to ensuring the highest levels of safeguarding and promoting the welfare of our pupils, and we expect all our staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We adopt a fair, robust and consistent recruitment process across all academies which is in line with Keeping Children Safe in Education guidance. This includes online checks for shortlisted candidates. All offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS check, references, and where applicable, a prohibition from teaching check.
Please visit our website for more details on the Trust: www.sflt.org.uk
Closing Date: 17th February 2023 – We do reserve the right to close this advertisement early if we receive a high volume of suitable applications.
How to Apply
Please download and complete the application form and then send to firstname.lastname@example.org - thank you.