Rawmarsh Community School - Monkwood Road, Rawmarsh, Rotherham S62 7GA
We are seeking to employ a Classroom Supervisor to work 32.5 hours per week, term time only. You will join our team working within school to supervise students across the age range 11-16 years, in the absence of their teacher.
You must have five GCSE passes at Grade C or above including Maths and English. Ideally, but not essentially you should have experience of working with young people. A full induction and training package will be provided and Supervisors will be supported by Senior Staff.
The Wickersley Partnership Trust offers:
- The opportunity to work and progress across the family of schools.
- The support and expertise of our outstanding faculties working across the family of schools.
- A full and detailed programme of support and development for NQTs and RQTs
- A further comprehensive programme of professional development is provided through our training school at Wickersley School and Sports College.
- Closing date: Noon on Friday 21st September 2018
Application forms and further details are available on the right hand side of this screen. You may also download this information from our website at www.rawmarsh.org. Completed application forms should be returned to Sam Casterton (Senior Admin Support Manager/PA to SLT) at Rawmarsh Community School.
Please note that CV’s alone will not be accepted – you must complete an official application form to be considered for the post. Feedback will only be given at interview level, not on application forms. All appointments are subject to the receipt of satisfactory references.
In line with our commitment to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of our students, the appointment will be subject to an enhanced criminal record check. Further information about the Disclosure Scheme can be found at www.gov.uk/disclosure-barring-service-check