We are looking for an experienced imaginative Accountant with excellent technical and people skills. We are seeking sound supervisory experience and there will be the potential to develop into a senior financial management role.
This is an exciting opportunity for the right candidate to take on a key role in our Financial Services team. The post will lead the teams responsible for revenue and capital accounting; including the collection fund and HRA
It is essential that the successful applicant possesses a broad range of IT skills.
We offer in return:
- Up to 30 days paid annual leave plus paid Bank Holidays (subject to continuous service) - PLUS Flexi-Time including an opportunity to accrue a further 12 days flexi leave per year
- Free membership at local leisure centres
- Excellent Contributory Pension Scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Cycle to Work discount/Christmas Savings/Save As You Earn Schemes
- Health and Wellbeing initiatives including on site exercise classes, free health checks, free eye tests and an option to pay into a Simplyhealth Care plan
- Training and Development Opportunities
For an informal chat about the role, please contact Carolin Martlew, Financial Services Manager on 01903 737568 or email email@example.com Alan Peach, Group Head for Corporate Support on 01903 737558 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing date: 17th September