Henry Maynard Primary School and Nursery
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and applicants must be willing to undergo checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS).
References will be taken up after short listing.
We would like to recruit an enthusiastic and outstanding primary practitioner for an immediate start. This is a temporary one year contract open to all main scale qualified teachers (job share applicants may also be considered – please state clearly on your application form if this applies to you)
The person we are looking for:
- Is committed to raising standards for our pupils
- Is an excellent class teacher
- Is enthusiastic and keen to progress
- Is committed to school improvement
- Is creative and innovative in their teaching
- Is a team player who is committed to working co-operatively with colleagues
We can offer:
- A welcoming school
- Enthusiastic, well-behaved pupils who are a delight to teach
- Commitment to continuing professional development
- Hardworking, motivated and positive colleagues.
Please send your application form to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
*Mark your application: FAO Sally Dodge, Class Teacher application
Visits to the school office can be arranged by contacting Sally Dodge Tel: 0208-520-3042. Email: email@example.comIf you would like to know more about our school, please visit our school website at www.henrymaynardprimary.co.uk
Closing date: Wednesday 19th September @noon
Interview Date: TBC