Medical Assessment Officer
Permanent, Full Time
PO1 £35,496 - £38,385
We want to recruit a Housing Register Medical Officer to join our newly formed Housing Advisory Service.
You will need to have a comprehensive nursing background and have worked in a variety of specialities in adult nursing.
You will need to have experience in working in a multidisciplinary setting and be able to provide advice to the Housing Advisory Service.
The ideal candidate will be passionate about good customer service and take pride in delivering an excellent service. You must have the ability to communicate with our residents and internal and external agencies.
The main focus of this role to assess housing applications on the Housing Register.
Why it's great to work for Enfield Council
- An excellent pension through the Local Government Pension Scheme (LGPS).
- Up to 31 days annual leave depending on grade and length of service. You will also get eight public holidays per year and an extra day off at Christmas.
- A blend of remote and office based working for most roles.
- Interest free season ticket loan repayable over three or ten months.
- Career development and learning experiences from a range of training courses and learning methods.
- Employee Assistance Programme to provide advice and counselling services. This is a free and confidential service available to staff and members of their family.
- Health and leisure discounts and tax-free bikes for work.
We are passionate about our people and how we deliver services to our community in Enfield. That’s why we encourage a culture that puts our customers at the heart of everything we do - by empowering our people to work together to find solutions, be open, honest and respectful, take responsibility and listen and learn. If you value these behaviours too, we’d love to hear from you - and of course we are always happy to talk flexible working, click here to find out more.
Closing and Interview Dates
Closing on Tuesday 18th October 2022 at 23:59pm
We reserve the right to close this vacancy once a sufficient number of applications have been received. Therefore, we advise that you complete fully and submit your application as soon as possible to avoid disappointment.
How to apply:
This role requires that you upload 2 documents - in the "Document upload" section of the online application form.
1. A supporting statement addressing how you meet the requirements of the job description and person specification. Your supporting statement should be around 2 pages in A4 format.
2. Full work history document completed since leaving full time education, as this is a safeguarding role and requires you to work with Children and/or vulnerable adults.
Please note if your supporting statement is longer than 2 A4 pages, your application may not be considered or reviewed.
If you have any difficulties accessing this information, please contact Iona MacKinnon on 020 4526 5336 or firstname.lastname@example.org
If you would like to know more about the role, please contact Helen Stavrou at email@example.com for an informal discussion.
To apply, please click on the link below.