An exciting opportunity for a senior practitioner post within the Knowsley Hospital Discharge Team.
We are looking for individuals who enjoy working as part of a fast paced supportive team to undertake assessments to facilitate hospital discharge. We offer regular supervisions and access to training opportunities.
- Demonstrate initiative and be creative in finding solutions to problems.
- Have an understanding of local care (health and social) services, referral processes.
- Excellent communication and report writing skills.
- To be professionally accountable and responsible for all aspects of own work.
- To establish and maintain effective working relationships both within the Local Authority and with partner agencies.
- Strive towards early supported discharge through working with partner organisations, sourcing care providers and completing support plans, obtaining costings for care and seeking approval within delegated financial limits.
- Liaise with service users and their families around the assessment, review and case management process.
- To use professional knowledge, skills and expertise when working in changing environments and across professional boundaries
- Demonstrate an understanding of appropriate legislative frameworks which underpin practice.
- To identify own training/educational needs as part of the supervision and appraisal process and attain and maintain an agreed level of expertise through ongoing training and development.
The successful candidate will be required to undertake an NVQ Level 3 in Health & Social Care.
For an informal discussion, please contact Geraldine Dove on Tel: 0151 290 2023.
Interviews will take place 14 October 2022.
How to Apply
Please apply online by clicking the link below. Please note applications cannot be considered without the completion of the form in full