We are looking to appoint an enthusiastic, innovative, highly motivated teaching assistant to work with children in Year 5 and 6 in developing literacy and supporting children's emotional wellbeing.
We can offer:
- Children who are eager to learn and have excellent behaviour
- A welcoming and professional staff team
- Training and support to develop your role
- Have respect and care for young people and your colleagues
- Show willingness to become familiar with the KS2 curriculum
- Be a team player
- Have enthusiasm and a happy disposition
- Be adaptable and able to work under the direction of the teacher
- Have the energy and determination to make a difference
To obtain a recruitment pack including Job Description and Person Specification, please contact Kate or Mandy on 020 8674 3742, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Interview : Monday 24th September2018.
How to Apply:
Please send your completed application form to:
Kate Peacock or Mandy High
Streatham Wells Primary School
50 Palace Road
SW2 3NJ or email to email@example.com
Lambeth Council is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff, volunteers and external agencies to share this commitment.
Successful candidates will be asked to apply for an Enhanced Disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring Service. Further information about the disclosure can be found at www.gov.uk/dbs and in the recruitment pack. www.lambeth.gov.uk