There are lots of benefits to undertaking an apprenticeship. Key benefits of being an apprentice include:
- earning a salary
- getting paid holidays
- receiving training
- gaining an NVQ
- learning job-specific skills
Supporting a multifunctional Team that sits at the heart of the Council’s continuous improvement, you will assist the Team:
- In the production of the Council’s Corporate Plan, Service Plans and Team Plans.
- The updating and monitoring of the Council’s Performance Management platform.
- With identifying and responding to changes in national policy to ensure the Council is compliant with these requirements.
- With embedding a performance culture within the Council whilst reducing the amount of time to collect data to form a robust and reliable evidence base.
Applicants must have a good knowledge of Microsoft Office software, interpersonal and organisational skills; and a keen eye for detail. The ability to prioritise workload effectively to achieve deadlines; and be able to work on own initiative and as part of a team.
The successful apprentice will undertake an NVQ2/3 in Business Administration at Harlow College. To qualify for NVQ funding applicants must not have achieved a Level 3 qualification or above in the same subject area.
For more information on this role please visit www.harlow.gov.uk/jobs