This is an exciting opportunity in the Technology Department to provide efficient and effective capital and revenue budget support.
- A financial background, with a solid understanding of accountancy, forecasting budgets
- AAT qualified
- Excellent numeracy skills
- Ensure absolute accuracy in all work undertaken and is completed to a high standard
- Analyse complex technical issues
- Be competent at keeping accurate records
- Can communicate complex financial information
- Ability to meet tight deadlines
- Motivated and approachable individual
- Ability to work effectively independently with minimal supervision, as well as part of a team
- Excellent communication skills
Responsibilities also include:
- Using SAP and the Microsoft Office suite of applications
- Proficient user of MS Excel and Word to collate and analyse data and produce reports
- Deliver effective and timely budget information, within deadlines
Hertfordshire County Council is a leading local authority with a highly regarded Technology service. This is your chance to be part of a busy team that is flexible, responds quickly to change and is never complacent.
Closing Date: Monday 3rd October 2022
Interview Date: Monday 17th October 2022
If you think you have what is required and you are ready for a challenging, yet very rewarding role then please apply now to find out more.
For an informal discussion and more information please contact: Chris Taylor on email@example.com
How to Apply
Please apply online via the link provided.