ICT Officer (ICT Support) x2 posts Scale 6: Starting salary £26,865 pa rising in annual increments to £28,440 pa incl LW
Scale 6: Starting salary £26,865 pa rising in annual increments to £28,440 pa incl LW
Lambeth Council is constantly evolving as it modernises and improves its effectiveness and access to services, in part through better use of information and technology. Council transformation plans will require new information and technology capability to design services which are ‘digital by default’ and create a single, digital front door to our services.
ICT Services has a central role in helping to deliver these goals; we need enthusiastic, pro-active people to join our skilled team.
The ICT Officer delivers a range of operational support duties under the direction of their supervisor. They have autonomy in their own area of expertise and are expected to work with limited supervision. Candidates should have demonstrable experience of working within an ICT client services environment.
- Experience of delivering work to agreed timelines and quality criteria within a similar role.
- Experience of working within the technical specialist area of the role
- Educated to at least GCSE level, SQA Standard Grade or equivalent.
- Holds relevant certification or qualification at an appropriate level to fulfil the technical specialist areas of the role is desirable.
- An understanding of how to work within agreed practices to maintain effective ICT solutions.
- An understanding of delivering within agreed business processes to support ICT users through effective customer service and operational delivery.
- An understanding of how changes to information systems and technical architecture may impact on ICT users.
This is a great opportunity to work with a dynamic team who strive to achieve top level service standards. Someone who can come in a make a difference, fit into a working group and add their own skill set to compliment the team.
Please upload your CV after completing the applicant's information.
Previous candidates need not to apply.
The closing date for receiving completed application forms is extended until Sunday 16, August 2018 at midnight.
Please download the job description and person specification via this link.