Youth Offending Service
Starting salary PO6: £45,387 rising in annual increments to £48,237 pa including LW
Building Brighter Futures for Young People in Lambeth
There has never been a better time to work in Lambeth Youth Offending Service.
We have an exciting programme of change taking place and we want your skills and experience to help us drive forward our ambitious plans for a service that puts children, young people and families at the heart of our practice.
We call our approach ‘Building Brighter Futures’ which makes a reality of ‘child first and offender second’ as advocated in the Taylor review of youth justice.
About the job
We are looking to recruit to two, Team Manager vacancies within our middle management tier to lead and manage the front facing staff within the Youth Offending Service.
These roles are critical to our work in delivering high quality practice and excellent outcomes for young people. The role will provide day to day practice management for staff and will drive improvements in the quality and service performance to deliver better outcomes for young people.
We are looking for highly motivated, optimistic and confident professionals to join our freshly re-designed team that puts our resources where they will have the most impact.
About our offer
- A comprehensive induction and workforce development programme designed around the ‘Building Brighter Futures’ approach to practice
- Ongoing training incorporating methods and thinking such as systemic and trauma based approaches
- Regular quality supervision and clinical supervision providing high challenge and support
- Focused leadership and management to deliver a high performing service
- A Building Brighter Futures Practice Framework that provides clear guidance for staff including streamlined and refreshed policies and procedures.
- Supportive partnership arrangements that help you deliver excellent outcomes for children and families
- Competitive salary
- Your energy and commitment to rise to the challenges faced by young people in an inner city area
- Your willingness to embrace our approach and learn with us as we develop innovative ways of working
- Your belief in the potential of young people and families to achieve their aspirations and contribute to the development of the service
- Your skills and ideas as active contributors to achieving our objectives
Join us NOW so that together we are ‘Building Brighter Futures’ Building Brighter Futures Brochure
Closing date for receiving completed applications is Sunday 30 September 2018 at midnight
"Previous applicants need not apply"
Please download the job description and person specification via this link.