November 2022 start
32.5 hours per week, 8.30am to 3.30pm term time only / part-time will be considered
Fixed Term to end of August 2023
We are looking for an enthusiastic and positive Teaching Assistant to join our team to support our children.
We are looking for a TA who will:
• inspire, motivate and make a difference
• be passionate about providing engaging and rich learning experiences
• be dedicated to ensuring high expectations for all children
• have drive, enthusiasm, energy and a positive approach to their work
• Be confident in supporting a variety of learners, including SEN children
We will offer you:
• delightful, well-behaved, engaged children to work with
• a supportive and friendly environment
• dedicated and skilled staff
• on-going training and development opportunities.
GCSE (or equivalent) in Maths and English essential
Further details and an application pack are available from our website: www.thehillprimary.org.uk or by email request to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0118 937 5560
Closing date: Sunday 9th October 2022
Interviews: week commencing 10th October 2022
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
An Enhanced DBS Disclosure will be sought from the successful candidate.