The starting salary for this role is £53,918 per annum for working 36 hours per week.
Orbis IT & Digital – Service Portfolio (working for Surrey, and in Partnership with East Sussex and Brighton & Hove Council)
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join the Service Assurance Team within Orbis IT & Digital.
The Service Portfolio Manager will be responsible for creating and managing a transparent financial service model for IT & Digital which clearly demonstrates how IT services provide business value.
In this role, you will ensure that all IT & Digital Service and Service Management processes are fit for purpose, accessible, communicated and supported throughout their lifecycle.
Key Responsibilities & Outputs:
- Work collaboratively with key stakeholders to ensure all elements of the service are designed to the highest quality and deliver value to the Council.
- Collaborate effectively with subject matter experts as well as the organisation’s operations, business development, financial and technical colleagues to achieve the optimal service design.
- Build an understanding of the market and research trends to creatively design IT & Digital’s service offerings.
- Contribute to the organisation’s best practice design methodology and support the upskilling of the organisation’s Business Development, Service Design and Operations teams with regular design workshops and training.
- Responsible for developing and maintaining the Service Catalogue, ensuring that all information within the Service Catalogue (Service Portfolio) is accurate and up to date.
You must be ITIL V4 Foundation Certified. ITIL V4 Managing Professional or ITIL Strategic Leader level is also required for this role.Additional Information
The job advert closes at 23:59 on Friday 4th November 2022.
Interviews will take place week commencing 14th November 2022.
For further information about this role, please see the attached Job Description or get in touch by emailing Simon.Au@Surreycc.gov.uk.
We look forward to receiving your application, please click on the apply online button below to submit. Applications must be submitted by close of play on Friday 4th November 2022.
From flexible working to job sharing (where possible) we are committed to providing a healthy work life balance. A laptop and mobile will be supplied if applicable to your role. You will benefit from 26 days annual leave, rising to 28 days after 2 years' service, a generous local government salary related pension, as well as the option to join our car lease scheme. For more information about the wide variety of benefits you can take advantage of please visit MyBenefits for Surrey County Council staff.
Surrey County Council is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We want to be an inclusive and diverse employer of first choice reflecting the community we serve and particularly welcome applications from all under represented groups.