Hours: 26 hours per week
Salary: Grade 3 (£17,391 to £17,681 per annum/pro rata)
Contract: Fixed Term until 31/03/2019
We are looking for someone who will provide our customers with a professional, high quality approach to service delivery ensuring that service standards and customer requirements are met.
An exciting opportunity has presented itself within the Business Support Service for an enthusiastic and confident individual who will rise to the challenges this service presents.
Principal accountabilities for this role include:
- Providing main reception support within the setting.
- Ordering via the E Purchasing system.
- Updating spreadsheets and databases via data entry.
- Data entry into the Social Services database (WCCIS).
- General administration, mail, scanning, typing, photocopying, etc.
- Administration of rota’s and staff wages.
- Administration of residents expenses and petty cash accounts.
- Administration of residents admissions and discharges to the setting.
- Assisting within the wider Business Support service providing general administrative support within Adult and Childrens Services.
- To comply with the Data Protection Act and to maintain confidentiality at all times
- To adhere to the principles of the Corporate Equality Policy and ensure commitment to Anti-Discriminatory practice.
Qualifications for the position are 5 GCSE’s (or equivalent) grade C or above (inc. Mathematics & English).
Experience of working in a business support environment and dealing with a wide variety of requests and issues together with a rounded knowledge of Council services will be of great advantage in this role.
The position carries an Approved Casual Car User Allowance therefore access to a vehicle for work purposes is a requirement.
Thorough pre-employment screening is undertaken during the recruitment process.
Closing Date: 18th September 2018
Interview Date: 26th September 2018