Business Support Assistant, Children’s Social Care, 36 hours, permanent
Administrative, Full Time: Permanent
Priority will be given in the first instance to any applications received from Council staff that are formally 'at risk'.
There is a permanent, Full time vacancy in our Children’s Social Care, Business Support Team.
The successful applicant will have responsibility for providing business support for the Locality Services including: supporting the team with the Sefton Liquid Logic database, telephone duties, Financial processing on the departments Agresso system and any other admin duties within the team.
Excellent communication and interpersonal skills are essential. IT skills and operational skills in the use of Liquid Logic. The post requires the ability to be able to work under pressure in a team setting. A flexible approach is necessary.
If you join Sefton as a Business Support Assistant, you can expect to receive the following:
- A warm Sefton welcome
- A comprehensive induction programme
- Support from your team, Manager, Service Manager and Assistant Director to achieve best outcomes
- Access to good quality, regular reflective supervision
- 27 days annual leave rising to 32 days with 5 years continual service and 8 bank holidays
- Enhanced sick pay scheme, maternity/adoption leave pay and maternity support leave
- Opportunities for agile/flexible working
- Access to free eye tests and where appropriate, contribution towards spectacles
- Occupational Health Service available to advise on work related health issues
- Commitment to supporting staff’s emotional and mental health with access to a free and confidential employee counselling service
- Discounted gym membership with all Active Sefton gyms
- Cycle to work scheme