3 X ONE TO ONE SUPPORT TEACHING ASSISTANTS LEVEL 2 + SEN ALLOWANCE
SEN Teaching Assistant Level 2 (Temporary linked to EHCP)
Pay Grade D / SCP 5-6
£19,650 - £20,043 plus SEN allowance £1,348 pro rata per annum
1 X 25 hours per week / Term time only
[Actual Salary £12,071 - £12,313 Plus SEN Allowance of £852 per annum]
2 X 27.5 hours per week / Term time only
[Actual Salary £13,278 - £13,544 Plus SEN Allowance of £911 per annum]
To commence as soon as possible
The Governors of this successful Catholic Primary School wish to appoint an enthusiastic and committed Teaching Assistant to support a pupil with special educational needs through their educational journey.
Three temporary pupil support contracts linked to a Year 6 child (25 hours), a Year 3 child (27.5 hours) and a Reception child (27.5 hours) with educational and/or communication needs.
Our Lady’s Catholic Primary School is a warm, welcoming, and stimulating environment for all children. We aim to ensure that all children enjoy school and develop a lifelong love of learning in a supportive Catholic Community.
Through our partnerships with parents and the community, we strive to help children achieve their potential academically, socially and emotionally.
We are looking for someone who: -
- Is an outstanding 1-1 teaching assistant with the ability to inspire pupils
- Has experience of working with children with SEN
- Has high expectations of pupil achievement and behaviour
- Is committed to supporting our Roman Catholic ethos
- Is an excellent team player
- Is committed to equality of opportunity for our pupils
- Has excellent organisational and inter-personal skills
In return we can offer you: -
- A warm and welcoming environment
- Talented and enthusiastic pupils
- A dynamic and friendly staff who are passionate about making a difference for our pupils
- A supportive Governing Body
- Parents who are keen for their children to thrive
- A commitment to high quality CPD opportunities
Our Lady’s Catholic Primary School is committed to safeguarding, to promoting the welfare of children and adhering to Equality for All. The successful candidate will be required to undertake an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check as well as providing satisfactory references from current/most recent employers. To comply with the Asylum and Immigration Act 1996 all prospective employees will be required to supply evidence of eligibility to work in the UK.
Application forms are available to download on the school website or via email request only: email@example.com.
Completed application forms should be returned directly to the school via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
‘By engaging in this recruitment process, shortlisted candidates consent to an online search in line with the Keeping Children Safe in Education Statutory Guidance 2022’
Closing Date: Wednesday, 28 September 2022 at 12 noon
Shortlisting: Thursday, 29 September 2022
Interview/Task: Friday, 30 September 2022