We currently have a vacancy within the Customer Service team.
The Customer Service team are the first point of contact for many services across the Council.
You will work across a variety of access channels, including face to face, telephone, email, via the website and the LoveRushmoor App.
You will resolve enquiries for our residents, answering questions on council services such as waste and recycling collections. As well as more transactional work such as taking payments for Council Tax and parking fine, as well as logging service requests for waste, recycling, fly-tipping and graffiti
We are looking for candidates that
- Have experience in dealing with customers and demonstrates exceeding customers expectations.
- Are able to listen and engage whilst taking ownership of the customer.
- Can communicate skilfully and effectively with both internal and external customers.
- Demonstrate the ability to make considered decisions balancing between the process and the customer to gain a good resolution for all.
- Has the ability to adapt your approach to suit the circumstances.
- Are computer literate and able to work with several systems.
- Demonstrate an ability to work in a team
- Is open to feedback, reflection and personal development.
- Able to work in a changing environment as services continue to improve
Working hours: Monday – Thursday 8:30am – 5pm Friday 8:30am – 4:30pm
We will continue to advertise this post until we find the right candidate. Applications will be reviewed regularly, and Interviews will be held periodically, and this will be flexible. You will be notified if you are unsuccessful. If you are interested we recommend applying as soon as possible.
For an informal discussion about the role please contact either Mary Timmins or Marybeth Quaintmere on 01252 398988/398881.