This is an exciting time to join our Children’s Social Care Service on a fixed term contract until April 2023, and be part of our improvement journey. We have realigned into specialist service areas and increased staffing capacity to ensure our staff feel supported to achieve the best outcomes for our children, young people and families.
We have also invested in our learning and development offer, launched a new career progression framework and are in the process of embedding Signs of Safety as our relationship based practice model.
As a social worker in our Multi Agency Safeguarding Hub you will be working alongside police, education, health and many more of our partners to ensure that the right decision is made at the right time for a child.
If you are a registered social worker and are passionate and committed to making a difference in young lives we would love to hear from you.
In addition to the annual salary, we are proud to offer an excellent benefits package including -
- Market Premia Payment of up to £2,500 per annum (paid monthly)
- Retention Payment of up to £3,000 per annum (paid annually)
- Career progression scheme to support your pathway of professional development
- Essential User Allowance with option to transfer to Lease Car after 6 months
- Excellent local government pension scheme
- Free car parking
- Access to ICT equipment and mobile phone, to support hybrid model of flexible working
- Access to a confidential information, advice and counselling service
- Relocation allowance of up to £8,000
Please click on the ‘Apply Online’ button. Alternatively email your cv with a covering letter to email@example.com, quoting CSC890AH
Medway is a unitary authority in the South East of England, made up of the towns of Strood, Rochester, Chatham, Gillingham and Rainham and more rural areas, including the Hoo Peninsula.
Situated in Kent in the South-East of England, the area has plenty of green spaces, excellent facilities and easy access to the national motorway and rail networks, facilitating superb transport links to London.
To find out more about Medway the place please click here.
For an informal discussion please contact Kelly Cogger, Head of Service for First Response on 01634 335618 or Sarah Featherstone, Group Manager on 01634 334173.
All applications will be reviewed once the advert has closed.
Shortlisted candidates will be invited to interview via Microsoft Teams.
This post is subject to an enhanced Children’s DBS check.
Candidates must have a valid driving licence for use in the UK and have access to a vehicle for work purposes.