Do you enjoy working in a fast-paced office environment where accuracy and attention to detail are both highly valued and critical to the team’s success?
Due to the previous post holder’s promotion, a position has become available for a motivated and highly skilled individual with experience of school admissions and the Capita ONE pupil database system.
You will join a team with a strong commitment to the delivery of outstanding customer care and child-centred services, as well as an exemplary ‘can-do’ attitude, recognised in the ‘Exceptional People of Islington’ award for Outstanding Innovation, following the team’s success in securing 100% online applications.
Key responsibilities include:
- Dealing with a high volume of telephone enquiries from schools, parents and external agencies
- Intensive data entry and validation
- Accurate record-keeping and some face to face interaction with customers
- Preparation of appeal and social-medical paperwork
- Bulk mail-outs completed to tight timescales.
You will be hard-working and committed to delivering a first-class service to Islington residents, with the initiative and skills to work well under pressure to ensure the team’s continuing success. The ability to manage your time and workload effectively are essential.
Sounds interesting? For an informal discussion about the post, please contact Adam Ahmad on 020 7527 6978 or email email@example.com
Closing Date: Monday 24 September 2018 at 23:59
Test and Interview: Friday 12 October 2018