Starting 1 October 2022 or as soon as possible afterwards • 30 hours per week, 8.45am – 3.15pm with a 30 minute lunch break • Term time only
St Luke’s Church of England School is dynamic, innovative and inclusive.
The time is now…
It is time to make a change – come and join St. Luke’s!!
If you are looking to develop your career or you are just starting out and want a great job where you will really make a difference - then we are the school for you! Please come and see for yourself.
- be flexible and organised, they should have high expectations of themselves and their pupils
- be committed to maximising opportunities for learning both in and outside the classroom
- be willing to be part of a team
- be accountable for their role in school and willing to be part of a proactive team.
We can offer:
- enthusiastic, children with a positive attitude to their learning;
- a friendly, committed and supportive staff team;
- a commitment to staff professional development.
Please call 01628 621600 to arrange a visit, we look forward to meeting you.
Please contact the school (email@example.com) for more information and an application pack. We will only consider applications made on the school’s own application form, CV’s will not be considered.
Closing date for applications: 12 Noon, Friday 30th September 2022
Applications will be reviewed as received and interviews may take place before the closing date.
ODST has a responsibility for, and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and for ensuring that they are protected from harm. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS.