Job Title - Administration Assistant Level 2
Salary - Grade C SCP 3-4
Duration - Part-Time - Permanant - Term Time Only
Location - St Luke’s Halsall CE Primary School
Required from 31st October 2022 (or sooner if available)
Job Details -
The Governors of St Luke’s Halsall CE Primary School would like to appoint a motivated, organised and enthusiastic individual to join our school office.
The successful applicant will be required to work 17.5 hours a week, 9:15am-12:45pm Monday to Friday, term time only.
The successful candidate will provide general clerical and admininstrive support to the school under the instruction/guidance of the Office Manager.
They will also demonstrate a commitment to support the ethos of our school. They will:
- Be an energetic and enthusiastic person able to make a significant contribution to the school office
- Be committed to promoting high standards of behaviour
- Be committed to maintain full confidentiality
- Be flexible in their approach to work
- Have a high degree of communication skills
- Be committed to working in partnership with colleagues, other professionals and families
- Be committed to our Christian Ethos.
Interviews will take place week commencing 3/10/22
Due to the nature of work the above post is exempt from the provisions of the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 and relevant care/safeguarding legislation and appointment will only be confirmed if a satisfactory Enhanced Disclosure is obtained from the Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS)
The School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
This post is subject to Local Government Pension Scheme
How to Apply
Please send all applications to Mrs G Watts, Office Manager either by post to the school or email at email@example.com