Midday Meals Assistant X 1 post
Salary Grade Range: Scale 2 Spine Point 10 - 13
Actual Salary Range: £3,281.13 - £3,358.06 per annum
Hours of work: Part Time, 6.5 hours per week
Contractual status: Permanent, Term time only
Winton is an exciting, warm and welcoming primary school in the heart of Kings Cross.
We are looking for an enthusiastic Midday Meals Assistant to join our staff team who will ensure that our children get a high quality lunchtime experience, every day of the school week. We would like the successful candidate to start as soon as possible.
Working under the direction of our HLTA and as part of a highly skilled team, you will be expected to demonstrate the following:
- The ability to support vulnerable pupils effectively and role model positive behaviours and language at all
- Communicate effectively and to work as part of
- The ability to work on your own initiative including organising games and supporting ‘free play’.
- The ability to work within an Equal Opportunities
- Knowledge of Health and Safety
- A commitment to supporting the school to strive for the highest standards possible for an enjoyable lunchtime that supports children’s social and emotional well-being as well as educational
For more information about these posts, please contact Inclusion Leader, Greg Gray, on 020 7837 6096 firstname.lastname@example.org
Please visit our website www.wintonprimaryschool.com for more information about the school.
Closing date for applications: Midday, Friday 21st September 2018
Interview date: Friday 28th September 2018
Winton is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS (Disclosure and Barring Service) with barred list check is required for all successful applicants. Also, this post is likely to come under the requirements of the Childcare (Disqualification) 2009 Regulations and the successful applicant will be required to complete a declaration form to establish whether they are disqualified under these regulations.