Band D, £21,074 - £23,866
Are you looking for a new and exciting challenge? Do you want to play a big part in a key Council service?
We are seeking a dynamic person to survey the Council’s homes and corporate buildings to collect data to enable projects to be planned to delivery the capital programme to ensure we receive high quality outcomes that are customer focused. To be successful in this role you will also have:
* Strong people, networking and communication skills;
* A proven track record in stock condition and validation surveys;
* Comprehensive knowledge of buildings construction;
* Knowledge of Decent Homes requirements;
* Asset management and property maintenance knowledge and understanding.
If you would like further information about this post then please contact Karen Cannon on 01530 454746 (email: firstname.lastname@example.org )
Closing Date: 23 September 2018 If you would like to download the full job pack, please click here
You can apply for any of our posts online at https://northwestleicestershire.engageats.co.uk Applications must be made on the standard application form. CVs and other information will not be accepted.
Disabled applications who meet the essential criteria for the job will be guaranteed an interview. We welcome applications from all sections of the community.