This role will require the candidate to work within a team at the school kitchen. You will support and report to the Catering Supervisor in providing school meals, your role will include daily cleaning and serving duties. You will be supported by The School Meals team.
About you (the prospective candidate)
You will have a can do attitude
- Establish positive and professional relationships with colleagues, students and staff.
- Highly developed interpersonal and communication skills.
- Adhere to GDPR, confidentiality and discretion at all times.
- Ability to meet the physical demands of the role.
- Ability to keep calm under pressure.
We have various positions available across schools in Runcorn and Widnes with various hours available
Further details of this will be provided at interview.
For an informal discussion about these posts, please contact Kim Sullivan on 0151 511 6064
Interviews will take place on 26th October 2022.
How to Apply
Please apply online via the link provided.
Please note, we do not accept CVs. Please fully complete the on-line application form.