Garden Waste Support Officer
Management Grouping: Places, Communities and Infrastructure
Team: Waste, Recycling and Public Protection
Location: Footscray, Sidcup
Salary: £20,007 - £20,472 per annum
Contract: Permanent / 36 hours per week
Closing Date: Monday 1st October 2018
Job reference: PCI0000126
We are currently looking for a Garden Waste Support Officer to join our team of professional and technical staff and contribute to the effective operation and smooth service delivery of our very busy Waste and Recycling Team.
You will be responsible for supporting the management of Bexley’s Garden Waste Collection service. Ensuring that the customers are effectively and efficiently signed up and renewed to the scheme and their requests/ enquiries answered within Council guidelines.
You should have excellent communication skills, with experience of working in a customer centred environment dealing with customer enquiries both by telephone and email. Experience of ICT systems including MS Office, database applications and CRM systems.
What we offer:
- Career Average Revalued Earnings Pension Scheme
- Performance Related Pay
- 23 days Annual Leave (rising to 27 after 5 years’ service) plus Bank Holiday Entitlement
- Annual Leave Purchase Scheme
- An excellent working environment at our fantastic new offices
- Opportunities for flexible working with excellent ICT facilities
- MyChoice Staff Benefit Scheme – Includes Childcare Vouchers, Cycle to Work Scheme, access to high street shopping vouchers and online discount codes.
View more about our employment deal here.
Bexley is an outer London Borough with the best of both worlds, located between the hustle and bustle of London and the Garden of England, Kent. Within the borough we have award winning parks, open spaces and listed heritage sites.
- Closing Date for your application: 01/10/2018
- Please visit https://jobs.bexley.gov.uk/wrlive to find out more and apply. CVs will not be accepted unless they are submitted with a completed application form.
- Anticipated Interview date: 16/10/2018
Follow us on Twitter @LBofBexley and @BexleyCareers