Our green spaces, commons and cemeteries are highly treasured by our residents. This is your chance to take guardianship of these much-loved facilities that are such an important part of Elmbridge life. With a new Green Spaces contract starting this month, this is a great time to join the team.
And what a team! You will be working with a determined and committed group, passionate about protecting and enhancing the green spaces and commons in Elmbridge. They know the value of these spaces to our residents, especially our most vulnerable residents.
Determination and enthusiasm
We need your experience of development of green spaces, project management and procurement, and your ability to manage a variety of services; ensuring our residents are at the heart of everything you do.
When you thrive, Elmbridge thrives, which is why we can offer you:
- Flexible and hybrid working – we will find the working pattern to suit you.
- Pension contributions: in addition to your contributions, we will make a contribution of 17.1% of your salary.
- Your birthday day off
- Up to 3 days paid leave for you to care for dependents at times of illness or to manage other emergency situations
- A bespoke learning and development programme
- Access to a strong employee wellbeing programme including healthy walks, mental health first aid and a free, confidential 24-hour helpline
Our careers website (https://careers.elmbridge.gov.uk/) will give you lots of information on Elmbridge and you should also view our LinkedIn page to see examples of our energy, creativity and commitment to our customers.
For an informal conversation about the post, please contact Emma Campbell, Green Spaces Manager on 01372 474264
End date - Monday 26 Sept at 9am
How to Apply
Please note that we do accept CVs. Our applications can take up to 2hrs to complete but we have prepared some guidelines to help you with the application as it’s such an important part of the process.
To apply use the "Apply Online" button below, which will take you to our Applicant Tracking System ('ATS') where, once you have applied, you can log on to your online account at any time to view the status of any of your applications. By using ATS, you can track the progress of your application(s), receive communications by email, select your own interview time online and see whether you have been made a conditional offer.