25 Hours per week. Monday - Friday: 8.30am - 2.00pm
Term time only Plus 5 inset days - Permanent position
The Federation of Oxford Road Community School & Wilson Primary School are seeking to appoint a flexible, hardworking and welcoming Inclusion administrator to provide administrative support for the Federation Inclusion team and SENCO.
Your duties include:
- Providing overall administration support to the Inclusion department including pupils on the SEND register, Safeguarding and Children Looked After by means of collating and inputting data on SIMS and other relevant systems.
- Dealing with all SEND and safeguarding related correspondence, be it with outside agencies, parents and own school colleagues.
- Providing and collating accurate data from all systems.
- Ensuring all statutory deadlines for submissions of data are met.
- Planning and gathering documentation for annual reviews, liaising with all necessary staff and outside agencies.
- Maintaining an up to date schedule of interventions.
- Providing administrative support for meetings by agreeing agendas, recording and typing minutes.
- Reviewing and maintaining departmental manuals and handbooks to ensure copies are kept up to date.
You will need:
- Excellent communication skills and be able to work as part of a team.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office, and confident in the use of other operating systems.
- Be well organised, approachable and enjoy varied tasks.
- Experience of working with vulnerable young people
- Successful experience of administrative work in a busy school environment or equivalent
- Working knowledge of general school policies and procedures
Closing date: Sunday 25th September 2022
Interviews will be week beginning: Monday 3rd October 2022
Please do not send a CV. For the purposes of Equal Opportunities, we can only accept Reading Borough Council application forms.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This position requires an enhanced DBS check.
This post is exempt from section 4(2) of the rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974
Please note that the closing date is given as a guide. We reserve the right to close this vacancy once a sufficient number of applications has been received. Therefore, it is strongly advised that you complete and return your application as soon as possible to avoid disappointment.