Grade F: £23,953- £27,514 pro-rata (pay award pending)
Post No: CH204 – 18.5 Hours Per Week
Benefits to you:
- Casual Car User Allowance
- Flexitime scheme
- Local Government Pension Scheme
- Discounted Council Leisure Centre Membership
- 22 days holiday and 25 after 5 years continuous service (pro-rata)
- Cycle Scheme
- Free Car Parking
We have an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic individual to join our busy Neighbourhoods Team.
The postholder will:
- Manage allocated neighbourhoods and deliver a range of proactive services that respond to the needs and aspirations of all customers.
- Take effective and proactive action to manage anti-social behaviour, nuisance and harassment cases reported in your neighbourhoods.
- Work collaboratively with all other teams; in particular the Income Management, Allocations, Lettings, and Tenancy Support teams.
Experience of working in Social Housing or a related field with knowledge of Tenancy and Estate management issues, current Government policies and delivering sustainable communities is essential to the role.
The successful candidate will be able to use Microsoft Office packages such as Word, Excel and Outlook to provide clear and concise written documentation. You will also need to hold GCSE’s in English and Mathematics at Grade C or above (or equivalent vocational or academic experience). A HNC (or equivalent) in Housing Studies is desirable.
You will present cases to court so will need excellent written communication skills and you should be comfortable with report writing. You also need to be able to adapt well and be confident in dealing with difficult situations.
If this sounds like you and you are actively seeking to make a difference we would like to hear from you!
To apply for this vacancy online please go to https://cannock.engageats.co.uk/welcome.aspx
Alternatively, please telephone 01543 462621 or write to HR Services, Cannock Chase Council, Civic Centre, Beecroft Road, Cannock, Staffordshire, WS11 1BG or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org quoting post number CH204.
The closing date for receipt of completed applications is Friday 30th September 2022
THE COUNCIL IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER