Job Title: Educational Psychologists
Location: Hertfordshire - Hemel Hempstead, Stevenage or Hertford
Salary Range: £45,075 - £54,538 per annum + up to 3 SPA points. Inclusive of £3k Market Forces. (Pro rata for part-time). Relocation package available.
Hours: Full or Part Time
Diversity: We are an inclusive employer and value a diverse workforce
Do you want to be part of a large and vibrant EP service that directly impacts the life outcomes of Hertfordshire’s children and young people?
If yes, we would like to meet with you. Come and join our large, innovative, dynamic and reflective service and support our work on behalf of Hertfordshire’s children and young people (0-25 years).
- Qualified (to Doctorate level or equivalent qualification) with HCPC registration
- The ability to converse easily with members of the public and provide advice in accurate spoken English
- Driving licence and regular access to a car, for travel to assessments in the community and meetings at other sites
In return we offer:
• Up to 36 days annual leave (pro rata)
• Inclusive of yearly Market Forces payment of £3000 (pro rata) - paid over 2 payments per year. Terms apply
• ‘SEND Support’ intervention through a Consultation model of service delivery
• Regular CPD opportunities: Learning Sets, professional networking & development, Service, County and external events, reflective supervision and Quality Assurance activities
• Opportunities to participate in countywide initiatives, such as policies on dyslexia, promoting well-being, and embedding the SCERTS framework
• Team desks and storage, with flexible EP team based administrative support
• Being part of a broad multi-disciplinary integrated local team, working closely with SEND Officers, Early Years Practitioners, Specialist Teachers, and Attendance Officers
• Free parking
• Strong links with university courses
• A varied workforce, including Principal Education Psychologists, Deputy Principal Educational Psychologists, Senior EPs, Trainee EPs, Psychology Assistants, and team Admin Support Officers
• Relocation package – terms apply
• Good travel links with London by train from all locations in Hertfordshire
- Work/life balance and staff wellbeing
- Flexibility of working practices
- Prioritisation of professional and peer supervision
- Keeping up to date with, and contributing to, research and evidence-based practice
- Staff views and collaboration to develop our Service to promote the impact made to children and young people’s life outcomes
For further information or for an informal chat please email PEP@hertfordshire.gov.uk
Closing and Interview Dates:
We are shortlisting and interviewing on an adhoc basis - you will be contacted within 2 weeks of your application to confirm whether you will be invited to interview.
How to Apply
Please apply online via the link provided.