The Learning and Workforce Development Team have an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic and highly motivated person to develop learning and workforce development initiatives across the council. The successful applicant will have experience in developing and implementing a range of learning methods and demonstrate an ability to deal with staff at all levels and have a passion for the learning and development of staff.
The role includes:
- Development and implementation of staff learning programmes and organisational development initiatives.
- To develop and implement learning and development solutions to meet National and local policy and to support the strategic aims of the council.
- Commission/deliver cost effective learning and workforce development opportunities to ensure that council staff have the appropriate skills and competencies to meet the needs of Reading residents.
- Supporting the undertaking of an annual training needs analysis for specific service areas within the council
- Developing, implementing and monitoring evaluation methods to measure the success of learning and development initiatives.
- Delivery and Facilitation of Training
For further information on the role please contact Russell Gabbini, Organisational and Workforce Development Manager on 0118 937 4064.
Internal Reading Borough Council employees must login via Employee Self Service to apply. If you have not yet been issued with your Employee Self Service account, or you have any queries, please email EmployeeSelfService@reading.gov.uk with details.
Visit http://www.reading.gov.uk/jobsearch for more details on how to apply online. Alternatively, call the Recruitment Team on 0118 937 2039 (24 hour answerphone) quoting the job reference number and the job title of the post you are interested in.
Please do not send a CV: for the purposes of equal opportunities, we can only accept Reading Borough Council application forms.
Closing date: 14 September 2018
Interview date: 26 September 2018